Friday, September 19, 2008

this week's assignments

Hope you are all finished or have finished your books for review. By Sunday at noon, please email to me:

1) the opening paragraph of your review and
2) your review notes (a page or two of notes about what you will include in your review)

Don't be late with this. I need to prepare which ones we're going to use for class on Monday night. And I consider this AN ASSIGNMENT, meaning if you don't have these things to me by Sunday, I'll think you'll have lost your mind and you could fail the course. You are not allowed to miss assignments.

Please bring paper copies of this assignment to class, as well.

Also, your Scribbler assignment is to write about the Seamus Heaney poem, "Digging." A personal reaction, an analysis, anything you'd like. 200-250 words.

No comments: